The Miami Dolphins are hosting their first preseason game Saturday night as they host the Las Vegas Raiders in Week 2 of the 2022 NFL Preseason. We discuss the top things to watch for as the Dolphins continue to prepare for the regular season. As of recording we don’t know the playing status of players such as Tua Tagovailoa, Tyreek Hill, Jaylen Waddle, Xavien Howard, Jevon Holland and several others, but head coach Mike McDaniel mentioned earlier in the week that some of the guys that sat out last week’s game against the Buccaneers will play this week against the Raiders.
Additional players and items to note in today’s video:
– How will the Miami Dolphins offensive line respond with their run blocking after limited success last week against the Buccaneers?
– Will Dolphins third-round draft pick Channing Tindall get playing time earlier in Saturday’s game and will he continue to exceed expectations of your typical third-round draft pick?
– Which Miami Dolphins wide receiver will emerge and make a case for a spot on the team’s final 53-man roster?
– Will Lynn Bowden Jr. string together back-to-back productive preseason games?
– Can Braylon Sanders have his game performance match what we’ve seen from him so far during Dolphins training camp?
– Will the familiarity Mike McDaniel has with Trent Sherfield and River Cracraft come into play when deciding which Dolphins’ wide receivers make the final roster?
Get 10% off Miami Dolphins canvas art prints from the Backroom Collection by using promo code: FINSUP
Previous Miami Dolphins Training Camp videos from the Fins Up Network:
– Day 14 Training Camp Recap & Highlights: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aX5Mq8rFU8
– Day 13 Training Camp Recap & Highlights: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8-IB1ZkDBk
Get subscribed to the Fins Up Network for daily videos covering your Miami Dolphins: https://www.youtube.com/c/FinsUpNetwork
Follow Fins Up Network on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FinsUpNetwork
#MiamiDolphins #LasVegasRaiders #DolphinsNews